Important Notice


I am one of the legitimate distributors of W.M Nature Touch Products. I have given an authority to sell and 
promote products. Whatever transactions I made is under the consent of W.M Nature Touch owner as long as I don't cheat or fake my beloved customers.
We are known to be honest and fair with all our customers. We assist all inquiries with patience.
 I, one of  the W. Distributor promotes products and accepts orders.


You can check my FACEBOOK PAGE  or simply go to the Contacts Tab and click LIKE US .


As you have noticed I have a different fan page name simply because I made myself something I owned. Even I sell W.M Nature Products, I still have my own page for my own customers. I have products on hand that bought from W.M Nature Touch but the price is still the same


You can read feedbacks from our valued customers in the feedback's album.

Thanks!        

0 comments:

Post a Comment